Monday, August 18, 2014

WHO DAT!! Go Saints!

My husband and I had the exciting privilege of attending the Saints pre-season opener at home this past weekend and it was an experience! This city LOVES their Saints and I can understand why. When we arrived at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome you could just see the area around the dome oozing with excitement. Everyone dressed is black and gold from head to toe and completely submerged in their team. My husband and I were both dressed in full SAINTS gear and felt right at home. I love the way this city really comes together to fully support and embrace their own. Many aromas accompanied us from buttered popcorn, to nachos, and even red beans and rice filled the stadium throughout the game. I must say, this city is spicy, and I love it! WHO DAT!

 All decked out in my Saints gear!

 Incredible Superdome!






 Go Saints!

 WHO DAT!

 Mercedes-Benz Superdome

No evening is complete without a snowball from Sal's Sno-ball Stand! Delicious!


Thanks for reading and have a wonderful evening!